The Westinghouse WGen9500c Portable Generator with 12,500 peak watts and 9,500 running watts is the perfect solution to your home back-up power needs. The heavy-duty 457cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine is constructed of a durable cast iron sleeve and runs for up to 12 hours on a 6.6 gallon (25 L) gasoline tank, keeping you powered through the day with built-in fuel gauge, automatic low oil shutdown, and GFCI outlets. Push-Button Electric Start makes starting this generator effortless while the remote start key fob offers the ease of distance ignition. Its intuitive control panel spotlights the Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R and larger 14-50R outlets to power all your major appliances like your air conditioner, refrigerator, and sump pump as well as lights or entertainment centers at the same time with a single cord hookup. VFT Data Center displays volt output, frequency, and lifetime hours to keep you up to date with real-time information and regular maintenance. Conveniently portable with an included set of heavy-duty never-flat wheels, foam grip handle, and lift bracket, it’ll have your house, travel trailer, or job site powered in seconds. The WGen9500c is complete with a 3-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support backed by our nationwide customer service and support network.
- Perfect as a backup power source for larger homes or a dependable source of portable power
- 9,500 rated watts and 12,500 peak watts
- Runs for up to 12 hours on a 6.6 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- Powered by a heavy duty 457cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Push-Button Electric Start pairs with remote start key fob and is backed by emergency recoil start
- Weighing 209.1 lb. with as low as 74 dBA operating volume
- (2) GFCI 5-20R household duplex outlets, (1) Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 120/240-Volt twist-lock, (1) 120/240V 14-50R receptacle, and (2) USB ports with rubber outlet covers
- VFT display gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Safe and convenient with automatic low oil shutdown, automatic voltage regulation, and overload protection
- Hardened steel frame with foam grip handle and rugged never-flat wheels make portability easy
- Featuring a carbon monoxide (CO) sensor with automatic shutdown
- All Westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil and/or fuel odor
There are no reviews yet.