The Westinghouse WGen5300DFv Portable Generator is a convenient generator to keep you powered on the road or at your home during a power outage. With dual fuel ability, this generator offers versatility by running on either gas or propane (LPG). With 5,300 running watts and 6,500 peak watts, this generator runs for up to 14.5 hours at a time with a 4.7 gallon (18 L) gasoline fuel tank. The WGen5300DFv features a powerful 274cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine with a cast iron sleeve designed for durability, featuring a built-in fuel gauge and automatic low oil shutdown. It’s equipped with an RV Ready TT-30R 30A outlet that conveniently hooks to your travel trailer, keeping the air conditioner and travel necessities up and running all day long. Easy to maneuver, it’s constructed with a hardened steel frame and never-flat wheels. Combined with an L14-30R outlet, it’s Transfer Switch Ready for total household power and eliminates the hassle for annoying extension cords or power strips for your home. An intuitive control panel makes the WGen5300DFv simple and easy to use with guided yellow touchpoints while the Digital Readout displays real-time information to keep up to date with regularly scheduled maintenance. The WGen5300DFv Portable Generator is complete with a 3-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support, backed by our nationwide Westinghouse customer service and support network.
- 5,300 running watts, 6,500 peak watts (gasoline); 4,800 running watts, 5,800 peak watts (propane)
- Runs for up to 14.5 hours on 4.7 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- Dual fuel operation easily switches from gas to propane without shutting off unit
- Digital Readout gives you real time updates with the voltage output, frequency, and lifetime hours
- Powered by 274cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse engine constructed with durable cast iron sleeve
- Safe and convenient with automatic low oil shutdown, automatic voltage regulation, and overload protection
- Compact hardened steel frame with foam grip handle and rugged never-flat wheels make portability easy
- All Westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil and/or fuel odor
There are no reviews yet.