Whether you’re looking for a generator to keep you powered on the road or at home, the Westinghouse WGen3600c Portable Generator is a dependable and convenient portable power solution for you. With 4,650 peak watts and 3,600 running watts, this generator runs for up to 14 hours at a time with a 4 gallon (15 L) gasoline fuel tank. The WGen3600c features a powerful 212cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine made with a cast iron sleeve for durability and features a built-in fuel gauge and automatic low oil and carbon monoxide (CO) shutdown. It’s equipped with an RV Ready TT-30R 30A outlet that conveniently hooks to your travel trailer, keeping the air conditioner and travel necessities up and running all day long. An intuitive control panel makes the WGen3600c simple to use with guided yellow touchpoints. The hardened-steel frame with added roll bars, foam grip handle, and never-flat wheels allows you to easily transport this generator on the go with rubber outlet covers to provide added protection from the environment. The WGen3600c Portable Generator is complete with a 3-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support, backed by our nationwide Westinghouse customer service and support network.
- Perfect as a portable power solution for travel trailers or a backup power source at home
- 3,600 running watts, 4,650 peak watts with recoil start
- Runs for up to 14 hours on a 4 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- Powered by a 212cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve
- Weighing 106.1 lb. with as low as 68 dBA operating volume
- (1) 120-Volt duplex household outlets, (1) L5-30R, and (1) TT-30R RV receptacle with rubber outlet covers
- Safe and convenient with automatic low oil and carbon monoxide (CO) shutdown, automatic voltage regulation, and overload protection
- All Westinghouse portable generators are functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual oil and/or fuel odor
There are no reviews yet.